To book a tour or for more information: 403-290-0144 or [email protected]
- Damage Deposit is required for all events. This Damage Deposit will be returned to you approximately 2 weeks after your event if no major damage has occurred, and the equipment being used is left clean.
- Groups over a certain size require that you use Shepard Community Hall bartender(s) who also act as Security, and have a Hall Event Supervisor.
- Any Event requiring a bartender must use the Community’s Proserve certificated Bartenders.
- A small PA system is available. (1 microphone & 1 loudspeaker)
- The hall can be used for a variety of needs from weddings and receptions to parties and meetings. When setting up events, our do staff do their best to meet the client’s needs in regards to early access.
- Shepard Community Hall can supply coffee, tea and juices for your group.
- Shepard Community Hall does not cater meals but can supply you with names of companies that do. You can bring in your own caterer as long as they agree to leave the kitchen clean and tidy. You can also provide your own meals/food as long as your group will take full responsibility for following “food safe rules”.
- There is a full commercial kitchen that can be used for food preparation, i.e. salads, sandwiches etc. There is also a large walk in fridge that can be used at no charge. If you need to cook or bake food at the hall there is a charge
**Added perks included: wedding package pricing, parking for RVs, etc.